Janet Jackson recently put to end rumors of false wedding dates by giving a joint statement with her now current billionaire husband, Wissam Al Mana. They released to E, “The rumors regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony. Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy.”
Honestly, whose business is it anyways when it comes to relationships, marriages, and divorces in Hollywood? Is it the peoples within the relationship or is it the fans’ business? Social Media? or The Paparazzi? Now a days, Chris Brown and Rihanna‘s off and on relationship is everywhere, taking up my precious time of TMZ that I had to go back to the local news to catch a break. Lol. Just kidding. Really, who business is it? I totally understand that fans and stans swear on their life that they are in functioning relationships with these celebrities. They idolized these people so much that they don’t even got a real job but faking modeling pictures on Instragram and Twitter. Why? Beats me. I have people that idolizes me like I am a piece of steak on an every day basis but I still remember the 3 F’s of life. If you aren’t not feeding, financing, or fucking me, your personal opinions of me doesn’t mean a thing.
Truth Time: Janet Jackson did the right thing with maintaining her privacy of her marriage because that’s her life and her livelihood. You honestly think she wants calls from nosy people 24/7 wanting exclusive, first dibs interviews on covering her wedding? Also, it has been proven that marriages with the camera ends up bad.
Examples of Infamous Couples who let the media into their business and are no longer together:
- Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey
- Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler
- Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra
- Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
- Hef and His 3 Hot Playgirls
- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline – I’m still trying to figure out what this mess was.
- Hulk and Linda Logan
Rihanna’s Nobody’s Business is starting to play in my head. Let’s be real for a second. Just because you don’t like how a current situation is playing out right in front of you, it doesn’t mean that you need to give your honest input about it to the source. Just blog about it. At the end of the day, all you can do is hope for better results. I am constantly wondering what the hell some people are doing in life that alone has sucked all of my energy out of my soul.
Privacy and staying in your ‘own’ lane can give you a stress free life.
Congrats to the new couple! Enjoy your marriage as one should!
- Janet Jackson Married? When Did This Happen!? (contactmusic.com)
- Janet Jackson marries Qatari boyfriend (akarabox.wordpress.com)
- Janet Jackson reveals secret marriage (itv.com)
- Janet Jackson & Wissam Al Mana Are Married (allyofnewyork.com)
- Exclusive Gist: “We married in a quiet, private ceremony’ Janet Jackson reveals she’s married to Wissam (doublesixfive.wordpress.com)
- Janet Jackson Ties the Knot (blackamericaweb.com)